DescriptionThe Lugano sisal area rug is the perfect accent to any high traffic area. Made with 100% natural sisal fibers, it's strong, durable, and looks amazing in contemporary homes. Sisal rugs are a welcome addition to any home, and not just because they look so good. Natural fiber rugs are more eco-friendly, using only renewable materials that don't need a lot of processing. These rugs also trap pollen and other allergens from the air so that they can be cleanly vacuumed away. With no potentially toxic VOCs, dyes, or other chemicals, you'll know you have a quality product that's healthy for your family. The Lugano sisal rug is perfect for the dining room, living room, and hardwood floor bedrooms. It has a charming design that is pleasing to the eye. Although this rug features a no-slip latex backing, we recommend using a rug pad as it will protect not only your rug but your hardwood floor as well. Sporting a casual style and solid pattern, this neutral rug provides the perfect look for stylish homes. Natural Area Rugs is your #1 choice in affordable luxury flooring.
- Fiber content: 100% eco-friendly natural fiber sisal.
- Hand crafted by artisan rugmaker.
- Includes a contrasting wide canvas border with mitered corners.
- Features a non-slip latex backing.
- Naturally durable and great for high traffic areas.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Variations are part of the beauty of natural fiber rugs.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug