Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Featuring a woven asymmetrical design draws from an ancient weaving pattern that presents a sophisticated look for any room. Hand crafted from all natural durable sisal sourced from East Africa. Aesthetically drawing on inspiration from beach and coastal terrain. The strength of this natural material is pronounced in high traffic areas such as a living room or dining room. In addition to being practical, they also create a beautiful, natural appearance when placed on a hardwood floor. Neutral hues, organic texture, and tonal color blend well with a large variety of styles and colors of furniture. Will be accurate to your specifications upon delivery. Designed for indoor use as long exposure to direct sunlight may cause color to fade over time. The color may also be slightly different due to configuration of your computer monitor. Rugs may appear creased upon delivery, but will flatten and settle. Rug Pad is recommended to prolong the life of your rug and to get additional comfort (Sold Separately).
- Handcrafted by artesian rug makers from 100 percent natural sisal. fiber that is stain resistant and easy to maintain.
- 1/2-inch pile height; heavier than most sisal rugs for durability in high traffic areas.
- Bound by wide hi-end cotton / canvas, featuring a natural latex backing to prevent slipping. Anti-static. Style: Jute, Seagrass, Sisal, Natural Fibers.
- Due to natural fiber used to create the rug, slight color variation is expected.
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
This rug may appear creased when first arriving but will flatten and dissipate over time once the rug has been fully unrolled. Regularly vacuuming will help to prevent dirt and dust from becoming embedded into the material. Running a vacuum on low power with the beater brush removed is recommended so debris is removed and the pile material is not damaged by the brush. Depending upon where the rug is placed, more high traffic areas could require the rug to be shaken or beaten. In this case, this should be done outdoors with proper air flow ideally with the rug hung on a clothing line or on sturdy furniture. Spills should be blot dried by hand if possible. Do not rub as this could cause the liquid to set deeper into the fibers. Use a piece of clean cloth that has not been dyed or artificially colored. Absorb as much liquid as possible by firmly applying pressure to the affected area. We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents. Avoid using harsh chemicals on rugs made from natural material to help the preservation of the color and quality. A mild soap or detergent can be applied gently with warm water. Make sure this to allow to fully dry after any light to moderate cleaning. Professional cleaning should be considered in the event of a stubborn, permanent stain. This rug is for indoor use only and should be kept out of direct sunlight to keep the colors from fading. This should also not be exposed moisture. Rotating the rug around every 3-6 months is advised to help the wear settle evenly especially in high traffic areas. Pet hair is best removed by brushing the rug with a broom or a specialized lint roller A rug pad is recommended (sold separately) in order to help prolong the life of your rug, and to help maintain traction on surfaces. Rug protectors should also be used under the legs of heavy furniture to prevent damaging and compressing the pile. For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Premade Rugs Ship out in 1-2 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Custom Rugs Ship out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- International Shipping Available.