DescriptionFeaturing a woven asymmetrical design draws from an ancient weaving pattern that presents a sophisticated look for any room. Hand crafted from all natural durable sisal sourced from East Africa. Aesthetically drawing on inspiration from beach and coastal terrain. The strength of this natural material is pronounced in high traffic areas such as a living room or dining room. In addition to being practical, they also create a beautiful, natural appearance when placed on a hardwood floor. Neutral hues, organic texture, and tonal color blend well with a large variety of styles and colors of furniture. Will be accurate to your specifications upon delivery. Designed for indoor use as long exposure to direct sunlight may cause color to fade over time. The color may also be slightly different due to configuration of your computer monitor. Rugs may appear creased upon delivery, but will flatten and settle. Rug Pad Is recommended to prolong the life of your rug and to get additional comfort (Sold Separately).
- Handcrafted by artisan rug makers from natural sisal fiber that is stain resistant and easy to maintain.
- 1/2-inch pile height; heavier than most sisal rugs for durability in high traffic areas.
- Bound by wide hi-end cotton / canvas, featuring a natural latex backing to prevent slipping. Anti-static. Style: Jute, Seagrass, Sisal, Natural Fibers.
- Due to natural fiber used to create the rug, slight color variation is expected.
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Carpet Stair Treads must be firmly attached to each step.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug