- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Bring the soft luxury of genuine leather to your home with the Limassol leather rug in red from Natural Area Rugs. Braided leather rugs are handwoven by skilled rug makers from real strips of soft, supple leather and cotton strands. The result is a beautiful area rug with that classic leather smell. Because of how these area rugs are made, they often have a slightly informal appearance that sets them apart as truly special, hand-made rugs. The Limassol leather rug in red brings a stylish splash of color to any room in your home, and looks especially appealing in the living room or bedroom. It's warmth and softness make any room in your home feel warm and welcoming.
We strongly recommend using a rug pad with leather rugs to help ensure that they stay in place, to extend the life of the rug, and to give a little extra protection to your flooring. Shake out your leather regularly to remove dirt and debris, and rotate the rug so that it wears evenly. An area rug that is well cared for can continue to look beautiful in your home for many years.
- Made from 90% genuine leather and 10% cotton
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Features a beautiful, informal appearance and appealing weave pattern
- Feels wonderfully soft on bare feet
- Durable and all natural
- Sizes may vary slightly on handmade rugs
Please Note: The color on your screen may vary slightly from the actual rug color due to different monitor settings.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug