- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Lewis stair treads from Natural Area Rugs. Made with 100% natural sisal and featuring an appealing cotton border that highlights their beauty, these modern treads include an attractive colorful stripe pattern that coordinates wonderfully with any color palate. Sisal stair treads look great, are comfortable to walk on, and are perfect for pets!
Not only do Lewis carpet stair treads look terrific in any modern home, they are also durable and make your steps safer to walk down. The sisal carpet adds traction to your stairs, helping to reduce the risk of slipping and falling on slick hardwood. Sisal fibers are also stain and soil resistant, and these stair treads don't harbor allergens the way that fluffy synthetic carpets can. Stair treads also provide extra protection for your steps, reducing wear and tear, and reduce noise effectively.
Carpet stair treads are an asset for every home, offering beauty as well as safety. Not only do they protect against slips and falls, they also cushion every step you, your family, and your guests take on the stairs. This cushioning saves wear and tear on your joints and muscles, and minimizes noise, adding comfort while decreasing danger.
- Fiber Content: 100% natural sisal.
- Earth Friendly and healthy for your family.
- Handcrafted by experienced rug makers.
- Durable, anti-static, and easy to clean
- Stylish and modern striped pattern looks beautiful with contemporary décor.
- Adds traction to stairs, reducing the risk of slipping.
- Perfect for pets!
- Reduces wear and tear on your steps. Imported.
- Easy to install with carpet tape or nails.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Premade Rugs Ship out in 1-2 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Custom Rugs Ship out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- International Shipping Available.