- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
- Classic look and feel of a vintage Oriental rug.
- Features rich browns and cream in a traditional design.
- Low pile feels soft and comfortable to walk on.
- Beautiful area rug for living rooms, bedrooms, and other medium traffic areas.
- Looks great with traditional decor adds sophistication to modern and contemporary styles
- Machine made, 100% polypropylene pile
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug