DescriptionAn asset for every home, Natural Area Rugs Lancaster Seagrass Rug is strong and durable. Whether under your dining room table or in a high-traffic area, this natural rug is stain resistant and water repellent, easy to clean and will give years of carefree use. Natural Area Rugs Natural Fiber Lancaster Seagrass Area Rug is the perfect accent to any high traffic area. It is made for a fantastic addition to any floor that requires high functionality. It has a good utility value along with good looks and aesthetic appeal. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber. This rug is perfect for the dining room, living room, and hardwood floor bedrooms. It has a charming design that is pleasing to the eye. Enjoy this Seagrass Rug with Wide Cotton Border and a Non-slip Latex Backing to compliment the stylish and contemporary look. It is naturally Durable, and Eco-friendly. We recommend a rug pad as it will protect not only your rug but your hardwood floor as well. The color of this rug is perfect for pairing with a wide range of decor, while a fringeless border provides a clean aesthetic. Sporting a casual style this neutral rug will accentuate any home interior design. Natural Area Rugs is the #1 choice in affordable luxury flooring.
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported.
- Naturally Durable.
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug