- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionShow your environmentally aware and creative nature. The Kinsley sisal rug, with its elaborate hand woven diamond design, is an artistic tapestry for your floor. These sisal rugs include non-slip backing, and they're great for those high traffic locations in your home. The natural beige coloring is set off by the wide brown canvas cotton border. NaturalAreaRugs Natural Fiber Kinsley Sisal Area Rug is the perfect accent to any high traffic area. It is made for a fantastic addition to any floor that requires high functionality. It has a good utility value along with good looks and aesthetic appeal. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber. This rug is perfect for the dining room, living room, and hardwood floor bedrooms. It has a charming design that is pleasing to the eye. Enjoy this Sisal Rug with Wide Cotton Canvas Border and Non-Slip Latex backing to compliment the stylish and contemporary look. It is naturally durable, and eco-friendly. We recommend a rug pad as it will protect not only your rug but your hardwood floor as well. Natural Area Rugs is the #1 choice in affordable luxury flooring.
- 100% Natural Sisal Runner Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported. Newly Improved Quality & Color.
- 1 1/4" Top-stitched, Standard Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing.
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug