- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Jewel jute rug, with its elegant diamond pattern, is a wonderful addition to any room in your home. Jute is soft, durable, and making it one of the best choices that you can make when purchasing an area rug. Jewel area rugs are created using hand weaving techniques, each one has small distinctions that make it unique. This is a special quality that you only get with real natural fiber rugs that are made by skilled artisans.
The fibers used in most of our products are 100% natural. Excellent craftsmanship and exquisite hand sewn details are some of the most impressive features of our products, making them easily stand out and catch people's eye. Jute is one of the most popular natural fibers for area rugs, and the Jewel design is one of our favorites. It looks great in modern and contemporary styled homes, and is soft enough to be comfortable in the bedroom! You'll love the geometric diamond weaving pattern and warm, natural colors.
- Made from 100% Natural Jute, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet.
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Handmade Rugs.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug