- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Jewel jute rug, with its elegant diamond pattern, is a wonderful addition to any room in your home. Jute is soft, durable, and making it one of the best choices that you can make when purchasing an area rug. Jewel area rugs are created using hand weaving techniques, each one has small distinctions that make it unique. This is a special quality that you only get with real natural fiber rugs that are made by skilled artisans.
The fibers used in most of our products are 100% natural. Excellent craftsmanship and exquisite hand sewn details are some of the most impressive features of our products, making them easily stand out and catch people's eye. Jute is one of the most popular natural fibers for area rugs, and the Jewel design is one of our favorites. It looks great in modern and contemporary styled homes, and is soft enough to be comfortable in the bedroom! You'll love the geometric diamond weaving pattern and warm, natural colors.
- Made from 100% Natural Jute, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet.
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Handmade Rugs.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
- Can I add the Jewel Beige Jute rug to my modern bedroom?
The Jewel Beige Rug from Natural Area rugs is a classic addition to modern homes. With its sophisticated pattern, discerning shade, and charming appeal, the Jewel Beige rug is quite the charmer in modern homes that incline towards the posh side.
- Is a jute rug ideal for bathroom use?
Jute rugs are made from natural fiber and so using them in a damp environment or as a bathroom mat is out of the question. It will become mildewed, moldy, slippery, or fall apart, So never use a jut rug in your bathroom.
- Is the jewel beige jute rug braided or patterned?
Unlike most jute rugs that have a braided appeal, the jewel beige rug is patterned with a beautiful texture You can layer it with your usual rugs or use them solo, they will look artistic.
- Do jute rugs stain easily?
Jute rugs are good for humid climates because of their breathable fabrics. As the rugs are breathable, they are super absorbent and so they can be easily stained. They can be marred by even the slightest drips and so you need to be extra careful around jute rugs.
- Can I use jute rugs outdoors?
Jute is a natural fiber and it comes from the plants and so the fiber can resist weather constraints or environmental wear and tear factors. The fiber is durable and thus jute rugs can definitely provide a rugged feel to patios, porches, or decks with outdoor ambiance.
Jewel Jute Rug
Contemporary Area Rugs from Natural Area Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug