- Product Details
Shipping & Returns
- Hand-crafted and tufted with 100% polyester fibers and 100% cotton backing for superior durability during use and prevents color fading over time.
- 2-inch high loomed plush pile that is pleasurable to the touch, and ultra-soft to walk on. Heat-set materials also provide a warm addition to hardwood or tile floors.
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
- Polyester fibers prevent shedding, are easier to clean, while being stain-resistant. Making this a considerable update to traditional shag rugs
- Shedding is common on new rugs and should decrease over time.
- Do not pull on loose fibers. Clip them off.
- Shag rugs are best placed out of high traffic areas.
- Vacuum front and back using an upholstery attachment. Do not use an upright vacuum directly on the rug, as this can pull out the fibers.
- Shake out smaller rugs.
- Blot spills with a clean, white cloth immediately.
- For rugs made with polyester, a 50-50 mix of white vinegar and water may be used to spot treat stains. Always test in an inconspicuous place before using.
- Have shag rugs professionally cleaned every few years.
We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents.
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Premade Rugs Ship out in 1-2 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Custom Rugs Ship out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- International Shipping Available.