- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionMade of 100% polyester. Imported from Turkey. Soft and cozy, shag rugs are a great addition to any room. With long & thick piles, these rugs are soft a to the touch. These distinct rugs may seem fragile but are extremely durable. Due to the nature of these rugs, shedding may occur for the first few uses but will diminish over time. Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately).
- Hand-crafted and tufted with 100% polyester fibers and 100% cotton backing for superior durability during use and prevents color fading over time.
- 2-inch high loomed plush pile that is pleasurable to the touch, and ultra-soft to walk on. Heat-set materials also provide a warm addition to hardwood or tile floors.
- Shag rugs are fire-retardant
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
- Polyester fibers prevent shedding, are easier to clean, while being stain-resistant. Making this a considerable update to traditional shag rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug