- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionDiscover beautifully crafted Sisal Rugs Collection. Our rugs and carpets are made entirely from the highest quality natural materials. Much of our Sisal fiber is produced in Kenya and Tanzania where it is extracted from the agave plant. Its long, fine, and fibrous qualities permit the Sisal to be spun into smooth textured yarn. Sisal contains tough fibers adding to its durability. The fiber's versatility offers a wide range of uses. This naturally anti-static, sound absorbing, flame retardant, long lasting fiber makes it an ideal product with enormous possibilities.
- Made of 100% natural sisal, the fiber created from Agave plant.
- Wide 100% cotton canvas border and non-slip latex backing
- Designed and hand crafted with pride in the USA by Artisan rug maker
- Highly durable and ideal for high traffic areas
- Anti-static, sound absorbing, naturally resilient and Earth Friendly
- Gives a room an earthy, organic feel with a natural fiber area rug
- Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber rugs
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug