- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
- Soft and elegant & feels great to walk on.
- Flat weave and solid tones make this rug the perfect addition to any decor. Available in modern colors. Hand woven by skilled rug makers.
- Features a sophisticated striped texture.
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Seperately)
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Made from 100% Viscose. Imported.
- How much is the shipping charge on your Viscose rugs?
We offer free shipping within the USA for all our rugs. Custom rugs usually take 3-7 business days to be shipped, whereas readymade rugs ship out within 2-3 business days from our warehouse. Also, we offer International shipping, so you can order from across the globe.
- Is the Harrison Viscose rug ideal for my bathroom?
The clean and polished look of the Harrison Viscose rug works like a charm for bathrooms. Although it will look great, make sure to use a rug pad underneath so that you can get enough friction.
- How do I clean a coffee stain from my Viscose carpet?
Damp a clean cloth in club soda or vinegar to blot on stains. Then clean the spot with water to remove stubborn stains like coffee completely.
- Is the Harrison Viscose rug a good addition to my office cabin?
Yes, the striped appeal of our Harrison Viscose rug is quite a match for sophisticated workspaces. Besides, the texture and the quality of Viscose are extremely durable and it can endure great amounts of traffic. Just make sure to use a rug pad, so that there will be no slipping accidents.
- I am layering my living room for creating a Bohemian accent. Will the Harrison Viscose rug go with the setting?
The best part about Viscose rugs is their flexibility to adapt to the distinguished design themes. Layering forms a major part in creating Bohemian designs and if you are starting to layer your interiors, then this simple Harrison Viscose rug will look exceptional with the ambiance.
Harrison Accent Rug
Contemporary Area Rugs from Natural Area Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug