DescriptionNatural Area Rugs brings bright and excellent comfort and sophisticated style with our Blue Moon Collection. Handmade by artisan rug makers from durable polyester construction with a sturdy Cotton backing. This chic and stylish rug will bring a unique touch to any room. Naturally durable, our rugs can be handed down for centuries with the proper care and makes for a perfect addition to the living room, dining room, kitchen, or bedroom. Like any rug, carpet pads are recommended as they will prolong the life of your rug, protect your hardwood floor, and keep your rug in place. Tip: Do not pull loose fibers, clip and remove loose ends with scissors. Variations are a part of the natural beauty of the rug, embrace it. Actual color may vary due to monitor settings and natural color variations in the fiber. Natural Area Rugs are the best choice in affordable luxury flooring.
- Made from 100% Polyester. Machine Made Antique Looking Rug, Imported.
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Please Note: Due to different monitor settings, the rug design color may vary slightly.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug