- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Made with genuine leather strips and natural cotton, the Anchor leather area rug is handmade by experienced artisans. This rug features a rugged look combining many natural tones, such as browns, creams, and grays. Leather is naturally soft and brings a feeling of warmth and luxury to any room in your home. This material is also very durable and long-lasting, making the Anchor area rug a great choice for any high-traffic room.
One of the great benefits of a hand-crafted leather rug like the Anchor is that it brings softness and comfort to a room, which makes it perfect for homes with a modern or contemporary decor, as well as in offices. Leather has a natural association with luxury and opulence, and these affordable area rugs will make your home feel like a million bucks even though you spent far less. Be sure to place a rug pad under your rug to help prevent it from sliding on your hardwood floors, as well as to help protect the rug and extend its life.
- Woven from 90% leather and 10% cotton.
- Brings a feeling of warmth and comfort to any room.
- Wonderfully soft to walk on, but still durable.
- Hand loomed by artisan rug makers. Imported.
- Features the natural subtle variations in color found in genuine leather rugs.
- Sizes and colors may vary slightly on handmade rugs.
We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents.
For any additional Cleaning guides, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Premade Rugs Ship out in 1-2 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Custom Rugs Ship out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- International Shipping Available.