- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Halton carpet stair treads are made from durable polypropylene that is perfect to withstand high traffic and will resist showing wear. Stain-resistant outer that protects the material and lends itself to easy cleaning with a vacuum or spot cleaning by hand. Increase the duration of your stairs by protecting the hardwood.
These anti-slip stair treads are a great accent to any home, and provide peace of mind for children and pets. Equipped with a non-skid backing, and is easy to install by yourself with double sided adhesive carpet tape (sold separately).
Carpet stair treads are an asset for every home, offering beauty as well as safety. Not only do they protect against slips and falls, they also cushion every step you, your family, and your guests take on the stairs. This cushioning saves wear and tear on your joints and muscles, and minimizes noise, adding comfort while decreasing danger.
- Made from durable 100% polypropylene wear resistant material for long-term duration and use.
- Ideal surface to add traction on hardwood with children and pets in mind. Durable, easy to keep clean, and also sound dampening.
- Dimensions: 9-inch x 29-inch. Includes set of 4, 8, and 13 stair treads.
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
- Little maintenance required and easy to install by yourself with double sided adhesive carpet tape (sold separately).
- Made of soft, durable premium polyester with a rubber backing.
- Carpet stair treads must be firmly attached to each step
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Premade Rugs Ship out in 1-2 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Custom Rugs Ship out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- International Shipping Available.