- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionHalf Panama seagrass carpet stair treads are the perfect way to make your stairs look beautiful and safer at the same time. Hardwood steps can be slippery; carpet stair treads give you the extra traction that you need to reduce slips and falls, especially among older individuals and children. They also help to cushion each step, reducing noise and making the steps more comfortable to walk on. Half Panama seagrass carpet stair treads are made with 100% natural fibers, making them an attractive, eco-friendly solution!
- Newly improved quality and color! 100% Eco-friendly natural seagrass fiber.
- Hand crafted in the USA. Newly Improved Quality & Color.
- Natural fibers add a welcoming, natural feel to your home.
- Reduces the risk of slips and falls. Perfect for pets.
- Durable and anti-static, great for high traffic staircases.
- Reduces noise and protects steps from wear and tear.
- Available in sets of 13. Treads measure 9" x 29".
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug