- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionHandcrafted meticulously by artisan rugmakers. Our popular 100 percent natural seagrass rug is a traditionally woven, durable design which is ideal for high traffic areas. Smooth to the touch seagrass fibers are reed-like. Thick seagrass is a popular choice for its texture, look, and durability. Our undyed seagrass presents various shades of neutral color and makes up our most stain resistant natural fiber. This durable collection is perfect for the Dining Room, Living Room, and Family Room. Neutral color palette allows for smooth intergration of decor styles ranging from contemporary, beachside, or relaxed. Pile height 3/16" and seabasket height 5/16". Due to the organic materials the color of each rug will vary slightly. Natural seagrass has a faint hay-like fragrance that will dissipate over time. Rug Pad Is recommended to prolong the life of your rug and to get additional comfort (Sold Separately).�
- Woven from durable 100 percent natural stain-resistant seagrass and bound by hi-end cotton / canvas.
- Durable woven pattern perfect for high traffic areas. All rugs can be edged many color variations, making each unique.
- Backed with natural latex for non-skid stability detailed with a woven cotton-twill border.
- Imported. Free Shipping on all rugs. Due to organic fibers used to create the rug, slight color variation is expected. Style: Jute, Seagrass, Sisal, Natural Fibers.
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug