- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
This soft, 100 percent wool Griffin rug from Natural Area Rugs is among the finest on earth.
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported.
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet.
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug