- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
- Made of 100% natural sisal, the fiber created from Agave plant.
- Wide 100% cotton canvas border and non-slip latex backing
- Highly durableand ideal for high traffic areas
- Anti-static, sound absorbing, naturally resilient and Earth Friendly
- Gives a room an earthy, organic feel with a natural fiber area rug
- Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug