- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
With 100% natural sisal Gardner stair treads, you'll help to keep your family safe and healthy while giving your home a sophisticated look. Sisal is an earth friendly material, with none of the chemicals and toxins that go into making synthetic stair runners. Using stair treads also helps keep your family safe by adding much-needed traction to hardwood steps, reducing the chances of slipping. Gardner stair treads feature a contemporary solid design, with a wide cotton border that highlights their beauty. These stair treads add subtle sophistication to any decor.
Gardner carpet stair treads not only look beautiful in any home, sisal is also stain and soil resistant, and it doesn't harbor allergens the way that synthetic carpets can. Stair treads are also great for reducing wear and tear on your steps, and they reduce noise very effectively. Please remember that all stair treads must be attached firmly to the steps using "intertape" double-sided heavy duty carpet tape or carpet nails.
Have a different color or pattern in mind? Take a look at our custom stair treads to find exactly the right look for your steps.
- Fiber Content: 100% natural sisal.
- Earth friendly and healthy for your family.
- Handcrafted by experienced rugmakers.
- Sophisticated grays and blacks look great with contemporary decor.
- Naturally durable, anti-static, and easy to clean
- Adds traction to stairs, reducing the risk of slipping.
- Perfect for pets!
- Reduces wear and tear on your steps. Imported.
- Each tread measures 9" x 29".
- Easy to install with tape or nails (not included). Watch our stair tread installation tutorial.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Premade Rugs Ship out in 1-2 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Custom Rugs Ship out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- International Shipping Available.