- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Our Four Seasons Seagrass Rug is made with 100% natural materials and contains no VOCs. It's a popular choice for many of our customers, bringing a warm, organic feel to your home or business. Part of the beauty of seagrass rugs is the subtle variations in color and no two rugs are exactly alike. Seagrass is fast growing and easy to harvest, making it one of the most sustainable and eco-friendly rug options available.
Simple, suave and beautiful, the neat, clean looks of the Four Season rug complements just about any interior style. The rug's durable material and construction stand up to the hardest use in high-traffic areas.
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported.
- Naturally Durable.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug