- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
The Festival Sisal Area Rug is the perfect accent to any high traffic area, and a fantastic addition to any floor that requires high functionality. Sisal is naturally durable and eco-friendly, and this rug contains no VOCs that could harm your family. With the great prices and high quality you get from Natural Area rugs, you'll enjoy good utility value along with good looks and aesthetic appeal
This sisal rug is perfect for the dining room, living room, and hardwpood floor bedrooms. It has a charming design that is pleasing to the eyes, and features the mild color variations that are part of the beauty of natural fiber. the color of this rug is perfect for pairing with a wide range of decor styles, while a fringless border provides a clean aesthetic. Although this rug has a non-slip latex backing, we recommend the use of non-slip rug pads. Rug pads not only help hold your area rug in its proper place, they also protect both your rug and your hardwood floor.
Take a look at our custom sisal rugs page to see all your personalization options. Natural Area Rugs is the #1 choice in affordable luxury flooring.
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- Fiber Content: 100% sisal - an Earth Friendly natural fiber.
- Handcrafted in the USA by an artisan rug maker.
- Attractive wide cotton canvas border with lapped corners.
- Includes a non-slip latex backing for safety and stability.
- This natural sisal rug is durable, easy to clean, and contains no VOCs.
- Color variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber rugs
Please Note: Color shown may vary slightly from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug