DescriptionBring hand-made elegance to any room in your home with the Felita rug from Natural Area Rugs. This beautiful rug has been hand loomed by experienced craftsmen using all natural, earth friendly materials in varying colors, giving it a unique striped design. Made with cotton and jute, the Felita is very comfortable to walk on and will add both color and style to your decor. When shopping for area rugs, remember that your monitor may show colors slightly differently than how they'll look in person. Because these rugs are created by hand, the final size may vary a small amount, and the colors and patterns may be just a little different. This means that your rug will be completely unique while still giving you the elegant look and feel that you want. Because the Malibu rug is made of natural materials, it's important to make sure that you have a quality rug pad underneath to prevent it from moving on your hardwood floor; rug pads also extend the life of natural fiber rugs.
- Hand loomed by artisan rug makers for a beautiful and unique appearance.
- Made with earth friendly materials: 60% cotton and 40% jute.
- Flat woven with quality fibers in multiple colors.
- Soft and easy to walk on & great for any room in your home.
- Sizes may vary slightly on handmade rugs.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug