- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
The Emory sheep's wool area rug is so soft and cozy, you'll want to curl up and take a nap. This stylish area rug is a great addition to any decor, bringing a touch of whimsy and softness to your home. It's a great rug for a child's room, the perfect touch of comfort for a master bedroom, and looks right at home under a coffee table in the living room. With such an affordable price, why not buy one for each room?
Made by skilled rug makers to be both beautiful and durable, the Emory rug is crafted from a combination of acrylic and polyester fibers. This blend gives the rug its amazingly luxurious feel and deep, rich colors. With the Emory on your living room floor, everyone will want to know where you bought such a beautiful and stylish area rug!
- Looks and feels luxurious. Wonderfully soft and fluffy.
- Exceptional quality and thickness.
- Perfect for kids' rooms, living rooms, or anywhere that needs a little fun and softness.
- Crafted by skilled rug makers. Imported.
- Made of 45% acrylic with 55% polyester.
- Sophisticated colors complement modern and traditional decor.
- Shag rugs are fire-retardant
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug