- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Elsinore round jute rug is an excellent addition to any home. This hand-braided rug features the organic earth tones of natural jute, giving it a wonderful blend of browns, tans, and greens that look great with contemporary decor. Round rugs look great in any room in the home, from the living room to the dining room and the bedroom. Smaller rugs make beautiful accent pieces, while larger rugs can tie your entire room together. It's best to use a large round rug in the dining room with a round or square table; make sure that your rug is large enough for all of the dining room chairs to sit on it completely.
Excellent craftsmanship and exquisite hand sewn details are some of the most impressive features of our products, making them easily stand out and catch people's eye. The Elsinore rug is also reversible, so it can easily be flipped over for an extended lifespan. Because this rug is hand-braided, it will feature the beautiful variations that are common in natural fibers; this is one of the signs of a genuine, 100% natural fiber rug. Shake out your rug regularly and wipe up any spills quickly to ensure that your rug always looks its best.
- Made from 100% natural jute
- Beautiful design and earth friendly
- Hand braided by experienced rug makers
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Quality craftsmanship for a soft, strong, durable rug
- Feels soft on bare feet.
- Sizes may vary slightly on handmade rugs. Imported.
- Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Please Note: Due to different monitor settings, the actual color of the rug may vary slightly.
- Are your jute rugs handmade?
All our jute rugs are completely handmade by experienced rug makers. This gives them their durability and a dreamy look that tells the stories of hundreds of artisan rug weavers.
- What makes the Elsinore Jute rug different than other natural fiber rugs?
The Elsinore Jute rugs are made from pure jute and they are completely eco-friendly. With a striking design and a hand-braided pattern, the rug becomes an exceptional option for those who want a trendy and sustainable rug.
- Is the Elsinore Jute rug reversible?
The Elsinore Jute rug is reversible for twice the wear. So, if you have an ugly spot stuck on your carpet or you are expecting some guests then there’s nothing to worry about because you can just flip the rug and it will be as good as new.
- Does shedding occur in your jute rugs?
Usually shedding occurs for the first use, but it diminishes over time. Our skilled craftsmen say that shedding makes the jute rug extra soft as the coarse fibers get out through shedding and you can hence feel that the rugs are soft on your bare feet.
- How can I remove pet hair from a jute rug?
If you have pet hair stuck in your jute rug, then we have a trick for you. Instead of directly heading to the washer or reaching for the hose, you can opt for a dry carpet cleaning solution. We recommend vacuuming as most hair gets out that way. If there are any pet stains use the cold-wet extraction method and use vinegar, lemon, or a carpet deodorizer to remove the smell.
Elsinore Jute Rug
Contemporary Area Rugs from Natural Area Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug