- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Divani has a luxurious feeling, while its strength makes it a great choice in rooms with high levels of foot traffic. Bring luxury to your home with this Area Rug. This solid rug will add a pop of color and the finishing touch to your decor. These rugs are a great addition to any room and feel soft to the touch. They may seem fragile but are extremely durable. Due to the nature of these rugs, shedding may occur for the first few uses but will diminish over time. This rug blends well with any decor due to its simple color scheme and design pattern. Carpet/Rug Pads are recommended as it will ensure the longevity of your wool rug. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber.
- Made from 80% Wool 20% Viscose, imported
- Flat weave and solid tones make this rug the perfect addition to any decor
- Available in modern colors. Hand Loomed by skilled rug makers
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
- Will the rug complement dark hardwood floors?
The Divani multi-color wool rug comes in both dark tones and lighter-neutral shades. Nevertheless, both would complement the dark hue of the hardwood floors owing to the multi-color design. The beige undertones of the rug bring out the elegance of minimalism in your décor.
- I can see that it is not a 100% wool rug; does that interfere with the quality?
The rug is fabricated from 80% wool and 20% viscose; hence this is a mixed-fiber blend product of premium quality. There would be no difference in terms of quality from a 100% wool rug. The texture might feel different as the viscose adds a certain lightness to the product, making it more breathable.
- Will it be tough to clean the wool rug?
We recommend a very easy and regular regimen to keep our products clean and well-maintained. The dry cleaning is sufficed by regular vacuuming and dusting. For liquid or hard spills, kindly follow the instructions mentioned in this link. Adhere to the cleaning guide and your Divani multi-color wool rug will remain good as new for years to come.
- Is it okay to place the rug in a high-traffic area?
The wool rug with viscose blend comes with high durability and tensile strength. It is easy to clean as well. All of these contributing features make it perfect for mid-to-high traffic areas like the living room, kid’s room, etc. Wear and tear would be the least of your worries with our products.
- If I take the largest custom size available, will it take more time for you to deliver?
For any custom-size rug, no matter how large or small, our standard shipping duration is 3-7 business days. It might take longer in the case of international shipping. All shipping within the continental USA is free and takes minimum time owing to our reliable delivery partners.
Divani Truffle Wool Rug
How To Clean Natural Fiber Rugs (Sisal & Seagrass)
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug