- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Dakota sisal stair treads from Natural Area Rugs. Made with beautiful and durable sisal material, these earth-friendly rugs bring the warm colors and patterns of natural fibers into your home. All of our sisal stair treads are woven by experienced artisan rugmakers who create a flat weave that looks great and is easy to install.
Stair treads are the perfect way to add traction to your hardwood steps, making them safer for the whole family to walk on. Perfect for Pets! They are also easier and less expensive to install than stair runners, which often require professional installation. Simply use heavy duty carpet tape (available here) or carpet tacks to keep each individual tread in place. And with custom sisal stair treads, you can order as many pieces as you need to cover and protect every step! You can trust Natural Area Rugs, your #1 choice for natural fiber rugs.
- All natural sisal, backed by non-slip latex.
- Hand Crafted and designed by Artisan Rug Maker. Made In USA.
- Made from nature's finest materials and Earth Friendly.
- Durable and great for high traffic areas and anti-static. Perfect for Pets.
- Protects you and your floors and adds traction to reduce risk of slipping on stairs
- Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber rugs
- Images shown with variant bindings are representations of the weave and binding pattern.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug