DescriptionNatural Area Rugs Crete Wool Rug; Enjoy durability and style with this 100% Wool Rug by Natural Area Rugs. This Natural Fiber Rug adds a touch of organic sophistication to any room of your home. This Wool rug features an attractive design that imparts a pleasant appearance. The color of this rug is perfect for pairing with a wide range of decor, while a fringeless border provides a clean aesthetic. Sporting a casual style and an attractive geometric pattern, this neutral rug provides the perfect carefree vibe to place among your existing furnishings. This Area Rug is expertly made in neutral tones. Its loop construction adds visual and textural dimension. Naturally Durable and Anti-Static, this Eco/Environment-Friendly rug is great for high traffic areas. Enjoy this Wool rug with Cotton Border and Jute Backing along with its stylish and contemporary look. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber. You can vacuum it regularly to keep dirt from getting trapped in the fibers. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading. Air dry, but do not hang as to not stretch fibers. We recommend a Carpet/Rug Pad as it will protect not only your rug but your hardwood floor as well.
- Made from 100% Wool, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported.
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Rug pad recommended (sold separately).
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug