DescriptionDesigned to fit the average size 9-inche x 29-inch staircase with a rectangular shape. Made from durable seagrass that is perfect to withstand high traffic and will resist showing wear. Stain-resistant outer that protects the material and lends itself to easy cleaning with a vacuum or spot cleaning by hand. Increase the duration of your stairs by protecting the hardwood. These anti-slip stair treads are a great accent to any home, and provide peace of mind for children and pets. Equipped with a non-skid backing, and is easy to install by yourself with double sided adhesive carpet tape (sold separately). This is a set of 13 individual stair treads. A stylish solution for a more secure footing, sound dampening, and a pleasant under foot feel. Designed for indoor use only
- Made from durable 100 percent seagrass wear resistant material for long-term duration and use.
- Ideal surface to add traction on hardwood with children and pets in mind. Durable, easy to keep clean, and also sound dampening.
- Dimensions: 9 x 29 Includes 13 individual stair treads. Adds traction to reduce risk of slipping on stairs. Perfect for Pets.
- Little maintenance required and easy to install by yourself with double sided adhesive carpet tape (sold separately).
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug