- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Cosmo jute and leather area rugs feature an elegant beige, brown and gold color scheme that will never go out of style. These rugs feature a unique hand-loomed look that feels warm and inviting, introducing a gentle sense of artisan craftsmanship to your home. Soft and comfortable to walk on, you'll find a place for the Cosmo area rug in your living room, bedroom, or any other part of the home that needs a touch of natural warmth. Natural Area Rugs has been selling rugs made with natural fibers for more than 50 years. This rug is hand loomed by skilled artisan rugmakers, so you can be confident of the high quality and attention to detail that you want in a natural fiber rug.
The fibers used in most of our products are 100% natural. Excellent craftsmanship and exquisite hand sewn details are some of the most impressive features of our products, making them easily stand out and catch people's eye. We recommend using a rug pad with your jute area rug to help ensure that it does not move underfoot or slide out of place. Rug pads are also important for protecting both your floor and your rug. When cared for properly, you'll be proud to display this attractive and durable jute rug in your home for many years.
- Made from 40% leather and 60% jute.
- Hand loomed by experienced artisan rugmakers.
- Warm, natural colors look great with any decor.
- Jute and leather are very soft and comfortable to walk on.
- Rustic weaving pattern adds color and personality.
- Sizes may vary slightly on handmade rugs.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug