- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Brooklyn cotton/jute rug is an excellent addition to any home. This hand-braided rug features the organic earth tones of natural jute, giving it a wonderful blend of browns, tans, and greens that look great with contemporary decor. Round rugs look great in any room in the home, from the living room to the dining room and the bedroom. Smaller rugs make beautiful accent pieces, while larger rugs can tie your entire room together. It's best to use a large round rug in the dining room with a round or square table; make sure that your rug is large enough for all of the dining room chairs to sit on it completely.
Excellent craftsmanship and exquisite hand sewn details are some of the most impressive features of our products, making them easily stand out and catch people's eye. The Brooklyn rug is also reversible, so it can easily be flipped over for an extended lifespan. Because this rug is hand-braided, it will feature the beautiful variations that are common in natural fibers; this is one of the signs of a genuine, 100% natural fiber rug. Shake out your rug regularly and wipe up any spills quickly to ensure that your rug always looks its best.
- Made from 50% natural jute & 50% cotton
- Beautiful design and earth friendly
- Hand braided by experienced rug makers
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Quality craftsmanship for a soft, strong, durable rug
- Feels soft on bare feet.
- Sizes may vary slightly on handmade rugs. Imported.
- Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
Please Note: Due to different monitor settings, the actual color of the rug may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug