- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionHandwoven by Artisan rug maker, 80% Wool and 20% Cotton. Made from nature's finest durable materials and earth friendly, imported. Stylish and contemporary look, perfect addition to any decor. These fine wool rugs can be handed down for centuries with the proper care. Rug pads are recommended as it will ensure the longevity of your wool rug. FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug