- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Columbia has a luxurious feeling, while its strength makes it a great choice in rooms with high levels of foot traffic. Bring luxury to your home with this Area Rug. This solid rug will add a pop of color and the finishing touch to your decor. These rugs are a great addition to any room and feel soft to the touch. They may seem fragile but are extremely durable. Due to the nature of these rugs, shedding may occur for the first few uses but will diminish over time. This rug blends well with any decor due to its simple color scheme and design pattern. Carpet/Rug Pads are recommended as it will ensure the longevity of your wool rug. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber.
- Made from Tencel Pile, imported
- Flat weave and solid tones make this rug the perfect addition to any decor
- Available in modern colors. Hand Loomed by skilled rug makers
- Features a sophisticated striped texture
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
- I am designing a minimal space. Will the Columbia Tencel rug fit in?
The grey Columbia Tencel rug is an epitome of sheer beauty wrapped in simplicity and minimal homes are about simple settings. So, we would definitely recommend this luxurious, grey Columbia Tencel rug for your new minimal home.
- Is Tencel a good fabric for rugs?
Tencel carpets are more resilient than materials like Wool and Viscose. Besides, the material in Tencel carpets is spun into yarn and then woven into a fabric which makes the carpet absorbent and breathable. So, yes Tencel is an exceptionally fine fabric for rugs.
- How can Tencel rugs be cleaned?
You can always vacuum the carpet regularly to dust off the dirt and debris or use the cold wet extraction method for cleaning if you have a stain on your Tencel rug. Prompt removal of stains and spills is the key to make carpets look immaculate.
- I want a Columbia Tencel rug for my kid’s nursery. Can you customize one?
Yes, we can customize the Columbia Tencel rug based on your individual dimension preferences. Also, our Tencel rugs are kid and pet-friendly, so you can rest assured that you are making the right purchase.
- Is Tencel more eco-friendly than Viscose?
Almost all the solvents in the conversion of wood pulp to Tencel are reused and recycled over and over again. Whereas, in the production of Viscose, harmful chemicals such as Caustic soda and sulphuric acid are required. So, yes, Tencel is more eco-friendly than Viscose.
Columbia Dark Grey Viscose Rug
How To Clean Natural Fiber Rugs (Sisal & Seagrass)
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug