- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Chateau stair treads are made with 100% natural sisal and feature a wide cotton border that highlights their beauty. Offered in a contemporary solid design, the border edging is long-lasting and features vivid colors that won't fade away. These stair treads add subtle sophistication to any décor. You'll feel like you are walking into an exotic location every day. Chateau carpet stair treads not only look positively gorgeous in any home, they are also durable and give your steps added safety. The sisal fibers give added traction to your steps, helping to reduce slips and falls on hardwood. Sisal is also stain and soil resistant, and it doesn't harbor allergens the way that fluffy carpets can. Stair treads are great for protecting your steps, and they reduce noise very effectively. Carpet stair treads are an asset for every home, offering beauty as well as safety. Not only do they protect against slips and falls, they also cushion every step you, your family, and your guests take on the stairs. This cushioning saves wear and tear on your joints and muscles, and minimizes noise, adding comfort while decreasing danger.
- Made from durable Sisal that is wear resistant and easy to maintain.
- Ideal to add traction on hardwood floors. Durable and also sound dampening.
- Designed and hand crafted by skilled rug makers; Made in the USA
- Adds traction to reduce the risk of slipping on steps
- Great for high traffic stairs. Perfect for pets.
- Dimensions: 9” x 29” Includes 13 individual stair treads.
- Easy to install with double sided adhesive carpet tape (sold separately).
- Makes stairs quieter and safer, and helps protect your floors; Variations are part of the beauty of natural fiber rugs
Please Note: The actual color of the rug may vary slightly due to different monitor settings.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug