- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Chateau custom sisal stair treads from Natural Area Rugs. Made with beautiful and durable sisal material, these earth-friendly rugs bring the warm colors and patterns of natural fibers into your home. All of our sisal stair treads are woven by experienced artisan rugmakers who create a flat weave that looks great and is easy to install. Custom sisal stair treads are designed and crafted right here in the USA.
- All natural sisal, backed by non-slip dotted latex backing
- Durable, anti-static, earth-friendly materials
- Designed and hand crafted by skilled rugmakers; Made in the USA
- Great for high traffic stairs. Perfect for pets.
- Adds traction to reduce the risk of slipping on steps
- Makes stairs quieter and safer, and helps protect your floors; Variations are part of the beauty of natural fiber rugs
Please Note: The actual color of the rug may vary slightly due to different monitor settings.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug