- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Add a splash of colorful sophistication to your home with the Chastain vintage-style oriental rug. Made in Egypt, this stylish rug features a large central medallion surrounded by elegant floral patterns and an attractive border. It features intricate patterns in beige, browns, and greens. While based on traditional patterns, the Chastain rug is made with high quality modern methods and materials, giving it a softness and durability that you'll value.
The Chastain rug is perfect for a living room, bedroom, or any other room in the home where you want to add tasteful sophistication. Always use a rug pad with your area rug to keep it in place, to give you added cushioning, and to extend the life of your rug. The low pile makes it easy to keep this rug clean with regular vacuuming.
- Classic look and feel of a vintage Oriental rug.
- Imported from Egypt.
- Features rich browns and cream in a traditional design.
- Low pile feels soft and comfortable to walk on.
- Beautiful area rug for living rooms, bedrooms, and other medium traffic areas.
- Looks great with traditional decor adds sophistication to modern and contemporary styles.
- Machine made, 100% polypropylene pile
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Please Note: The on-screen rug color may vary slightly from the actual appearance due to different monitor settings.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug