DescriptionOur natural area rugs are a wonderful option when you want only safe, organic materials in your home. Sisal rugs from Natural Area Rugs are 100% all natural, made from the fast growing sisal plant that originated in southern Mexico but now grows in Tanzania, Kenya and other regions around the world. Sisal rugs are durable and anti-static, making them ideal for high traffic areas such as your living room or foyer. In addition to being practical, they also create a beautiful, natural appearance when placed on a hardwood floor. Their warm, welcoming colors bring a feeling of sophistication and elegance to any home.
- Handcrafted by artesian rug makers from 100% natural sisal. Eco-Friendly fiber that is stain resistant and easy to maintain.
- High end , extra-wide 2 1/4" binding ; heavier than other sisal rugs due to double strand of sisal for durability in high traffic areas.
- Bound by hi-end cotton / canvas, featuring a natural latex backing to prevent slipping.
- Due to natural fiber used to create the rug, slight color variation is expected.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug