- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Wool rugs are soft, durable, and help insulate your home. If you're looking for a high quality rug that will look great with nearly any decor, the Cassel custom wool rug is an excellent choice. Made with a warm, durable wool blend, this area rug features a delicate weave pattern that will complement your home. Choose from more than 20+ different cotton binding colors to create the ideal area rug!
The experienced team at Natural Area Rugs can create your beautiful custom wool rug in just a few days right here in the USA. Custom rugs are available in square / rectangular, round, oval, and octagonal shapes, although we can often create unique or complex sizes as well. Just contact our Customer Service team to learn more. You can also request to use your own binding materials in many cases!
It's important to remember that custom cut rugs cannot be returned or exchanged if you're unhappy with the color or weave pattern, so we strongly recommend ordering a swatch sample so that you know exactly what you're ordering. You can order samples on each of our custom wool rug product pages, or visit our sample swatches page to see all of the different swatches you can order! Natural Area Rugs has been offering exceptional quality natural fiber rugs at affordable prices for more than 40 years, and we're committed to continuing our reputation one of the best and most trusted rug importers and manufacturers in the USA.
- Made from a durable, earth-friendly wool blend
- Designed and hand crafted with pride in the USA
- Wool is naturally soft underfoot
- Naturally stain resistant and insulating
- Your choice of 3 wide cotton border options; Choose from 20+ different binding colors
- Includes natural jute backing for strength and stability
- Please inspect all custom carpets. No returns or exchanges are available on cut material
Please Note: Due to different monitor settings, the color you see onscreen may vary slight from the actual color.
- Some shedding should be expected and will decrease over time.
- Take your rugs outside and use a rug beater to remove dirt and debris.
- Use a carpet sweeper regularly to gently sweep away dirt.
- Vacuum every few weeks. Set the beater bar on your vacuum on high (or use one without a bar) to minimize pulling.
- Blot wet stains immediately with a clean, white cloth.
- Most stains can be removed using a solution of gentle soap and water. Dip a clean towel into the solution and dab the damp cloth onto the stain. Never rub. Use a cloth moistened with clean water to rinse out the soap. Blot dry.
- Treat red wine stains by adding a little white vinegar to your soapy water solution.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Rotate your rugs regularly to minimize wear patterns.
- Clip loose fibers. Do not pull.
- Always use a rug pad to give your wool rug stability and to extend its life.
For any additional Cleaning guides, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Premade Rugs Ship out in 1-2 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Custom Rugs Ship out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- International Shipping Available.