- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionSisal rugs from Natural Area Rugs are 100% all natural, made from the fast growing sisal plant that originated in southern Mexico but now grows in Tanzania, Kenya and other regions around the world. Sisal rugs are durable and anti-static, making them ideal for high traffic areas such as your living room or foyer. In addition to being practical, they also create a beautiful, natural appearance when placed on a hardwood floor. Their warm, welcoming colors bring a feeling of sophistication and elegance to any home.
- 100% natural sisal, eco-friendly area rug
- Features a wide cotton canvas border.
- Hand crafted and made in the USA
- Non-slip latex backing included
- Sisal is anti-static, sound-absorbing, naturally resilient
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug