DescriptionThe Camilla Shag Rug is comfortable and unassuming. Made from selected and supreme quality materials. This soft natural area rug helps us live up to our name and is ideal for those who appreciate quality. Upon closer inspection, the softest twisted yarn reveals intricate handiwork. It brings comfort and elegant style to any room. Hand-Crafted and tufted by Artisan Rug Makers from 100 percent Polyester with cotton backing. This stylish rug will bring a unique touch to any room. This rug can be handed down for centuries with the proper care and makes for a perfect addition to the living room, dining room, or bedroom. Like any rug, carpet pads are recommended as they will prolong the life of your rug, protect your hardwood floor, and keep your rug in place. Shedding may occur for the first few uses but will diminish over time. This stylish shag rug matches most modern decors. The shag pattern creates a comfortable and warm feeling on your feet. Strong construction ensures long-lasting durability and will easily accentuate any home interior design.
- Made of 100% Polyester with 100% Cotton Backing
- Hand crafted and tufted by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Extra thick rich pile and feels remarkably soft.
- Crafted with elegant colors that complements any decor
- Brings warmth to any decor
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug