- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Jute rug is a great choice for living rooms, bedrooms, and any part of your home where you want to introduce a natural, organic feeling. The warm, neutral tones work well with nearly any decorating style and provide a pleasing backdrop to enhance the beauty of your furniture. Natural Area Rugs has been selling rugs made with natural fibers for more than 50 years. This rug is hand loomed by skilled artisan rug makers, so you can be confident of the high quality and attention to detail that you want in a natural fiber rug.
Excellent craftsmanship and exquisite hand sewn details are some of the most impressive features of our products, making them easily stand out and catch people's eye. We recommend using a rug pad with your jute area rug to help ensure that it does not move underfoot or slide out of place. Rug pads are also important for protecting both your floor and your rug. When cared for properly, you'll be proud to display this attractive and durable jute rug in your home for many years.
Due to Jute Rugs being 100% natural, they have an earthy odor for the first day or two after you open them from packaging. The odor goes away very quickly. We recommend to air out the rug in an open area for a minimum of 3 days in order for the smell to dissipate.
- Made with 100% natural jute, an Earth Friendly material.
- Hand woven by artisan rug makers.
- Jute is elegant and feels soft on bare feet.
- Superior quality & heavier than other jute rug offers.
- Sizes may vary slightly on all handmade rugs.
- Imported; No chemicals used.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug