- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Description Natural Area Rugs Caleb is inspired by timeless traditional designs crafted with the softest polyester available. This rug is crafted using a power-loomed construction with a polyester. Our Vintage Oriental rug is made of Polyester and Cotton. It is elegant and feels soft on the bare feet. It is made for a fantastic addition to any floor that requires high functionality. It has a good utility value along with good looks and aesthetic appeal. This rug is perfect for the dining room, living room, and hardwood floor bedrooms. It has a charming design that is pleasing to the eye.
- Vintage Oriental rug design looks beautiful with any decor.
- Subtle faded brown and cream pattern creates a feeling of Old World sophistication.
- Made with soft polyester; feels wonderful to walk on.
- Backing: 90% jute, 10% poly-cotton blend
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Machine power-loomed, imported from Turkey
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug