- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Our natural area rugs are a wonderful option when you want only safe, organic materials in your home. The Barton custom sisal rug features a sophisticated color and weave, and is available in rectangular, round, oval, or octagon shape. Choose from more than 20 different border binding colors, as well as your binding width, stitch, and corner type. We can create a custom area rug in almost any length and width; contact us if you have a complex shape request!
- 100% Natural Sisal Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and hand crafted with pride in Los Angeles, USA
- Wide Canvas Border & Non-Slip Latex Backing
- All rugs can be made in 20+ different binding colors
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Sisal is anti-static, sound-absorbing, naturally resilient
- FREE mitered/standard corners on all rugs
- Please inspect Broadloom (Wall to Wall) Carpets. No Returns or Exchange on Cut Material.
- Images shown with variant bindings are representations of the weave and binding pattern.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- FREE Mitered Corners on all Custom Rugs
- Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
- We cannot accept returns on custom rugs, custom stair treads, wall to wall, sisal remnants, clearance/closeouts, or any damaged items.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug