- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- Fiber Content: 100% natural sisal.
- Earth Friendly and healthy for your family.
- Handcrafted by experienced rug makers.
- Durable, anti-static, and easy to clean
- Adds traction to stairs, reducing the risk of slipping or falling.
- Perfect for pets!
- Reduces wear and tear on your steps. Imported.
- Each tread measures 9" x 29".
- Easy to install with tape or nails.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Premade Rugs Ship out in 1-2 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Custom Rugs Ship out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- International Shipping Available.