- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
This soft, 100 percent wool Benito rug from Natural Area Rugs is among the finest on earth.
- Made from 65% Viscose 35% Wool, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported.
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Is this a 100% wool rug?
The Benito wool rug is a mix-blend of twin fabrics. It has 65% viscose and 35% wool, which keeps it soft and warm all year long, giving your home a soothing ambiance that feels welcoming to all. The viscose adds to the lush texture of the rug, defining its feel under the feet.
- Will this rug be a good fit under my dining table?
This rug is available in 4 different customizable sizes. We would suggest that you take the measurements of your table including the area covered by the legs and the chairs. Accordingly, you can choose the appropriate size and we will customize the same for you.
- How to take care of light color rugs?
The Benito Wool Rug comes in a beige neutral shade, which is a lighter tone. Although cleaning it is not much of a hassle, we would recommend you to be careful with liquids like wine, coffee, tea, paint, and likewise, that tend to leave a stain. In case of spills, follow the cleaning tips.
- I have pets at home who shed a lot; how to keep this rug clean?
The rug is made from viscose and wool, which makes it easy to clean the pet hairs. Since it is a flat weave a regular dusting or vacuuming routine will take care of your problems. For any other cleaning and maintenance tips kindly refer to this link.
- Is there any maintenance caution for this rug?
All our rugs are made from natural and eco-friendly elements, including the Benito Wool Rug. Hence, we strongly caution our customers to refrain from using any chemical cleaning agents, bleach, and steam cleaning, to maintain the longevity of the product.
How To Make Your Shag Rug Look Beautiful.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug