- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionBeach custom seagrass rugs bring the beauty of natural grass into your home! Seagrass is an appealing and eco-friendly natural fiber that is sustainably grown and biodegradable. All natural fiber seagrass rugs from Natural Area Rugs are handcrafted by skilled artisan rug makers right here in the USA, so you can feel confident that your rug was made by experts using high quality, natural materials. Our natural Seagrass area rugs are a wonderful alternative to polyester and acrylic rugs, especially when you want only safe, organic materials in your home.
- Made from all natural woven seagrass, an eco-friendly material
- Handcrafted and designed with pride in the USA; Free shipping included!
- Latex backing helps eliminate slips; 20+ binding color options!
- Durable, stain-resistant, and comfortable to walk on
- Loose fibers can be clipped and removed, and should not be pulled
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug