- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Beach seagrass carpet stair treads are the perfect way to make your stairs look beautiful and safer at the same time. Hardwood steps can be slippery; carpet stair treads give you the extra traction that you need to reduce slips and falls, especially among older individuals and children. They also help to cushion each step, reducing noise and making the steps more comfortable to walk on.
Not only do Beach seagrass carpet stair treads make your steps safer, they bring a beautiful, naturally sophisticated feeling to your home. These treads offer a subtle weave pattern that highlights the warmth and welcome that only natural fibers offer. Made in the USA and are available with two different binding colors. Each tread must be attached firmly to a step with "intertape" double-sided heavy duty carpet tape or carpet nails or tacks (not included).
Carpet stair treads are an asset for every home, offering beauty as well as safety. Not only do they protect against slips and falls, they also cushion every step you, your family, and your guests take on the stairs. This cushioning saves wear and tear on your joints and muscles, and minimizes noise, adding comfort while decreasing danger.
- Newly improved quality and color! 100% Eco-friendly natural seagrass fiber.
- Hand crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Newly Improved Quality & Color.
- Natural fibers add a welcoming, natural feel to your home.
- Reduces the risk of slips and falls. Perfect for pets.
- Click here to order a matching landing rug/mat
- Durable and anti-static, great for high traffic staircases.
- Reduces noise and protects steps from wear and tear.
- Create your own look with custom stair treads in natural fibers.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Premade Rugs Ship out in 1-2 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Custom Rugs Ship out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- International Shipping Available.