DescriptionNeed to make sure this is the correct weave you're looking for? Get a free sample on us! Want to create this rug with a border?
Click here to create it! Want to order a specific size for your whole room?
Click here for a custom sizing Wall to Wall Weaves!
- Made of 100% durable Seagrass, non-slip dotted cotton backing
- Naturally Durable, Great for High Traffic Areas, Anti-Static, Sound Absorbing, and Naturally Resilient.
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs.
- Approximate 1274 sq. ft.
- Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug