- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
- Hand-crafted and tufted with 100 percent polyester fibers and 100 percent cotton backing for superior durability during use and prevents color fading over time.
- 2-inch high loomed plush pile that is pleasurable to the touch, and ultra-soft to walk on. Heat-set materials also provide a warm addition to hardwood or tile floors.
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
- Polyester fibers prevent shedding, are easier to clean, while being stain-resistant. Making this a considerable update to traditional shag rugs
- Shag rugs are fire-retardant
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug